Social.ONE strives to guarantee your privacy. The personal data that you may provide via the online registration for a Social.ONE service, or via the visit to the Website, will be processed by Social.ONE for its own purposes and for the purposes of Social.ONE to be specified in accordance with the current privacy legislation. For the rest, Social.ONE will only use the personal data with your permission.
Social.ONE collects your data for the optimization of the implementation of the agreed Social.ONE service provision. Social.ONE will only make the personal data available to third parties:
- for the internal analysis of (the use of) the products and/or services of Social.ONE, including the Website;
- if necessary for the delivery of (further) products and services of Social.ONE; and/or
- if required to do so by law or if it can prevent damage and/or fraud.
Social.ONE collects and processes the following data:
- Email addresses
- Cookies (via Google Analytics)
- Name, (email) address
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- To send you the newsletter
- To provide internal administration;
- To adapt your product to your wishes and to create an interest profile (for example, if you try out a product and/or service from Social.ONE). Social.ONE will also contact you once to see if everything is satisfactory and to assist you in using the product and/or service;
- To be able to individualize the products and services offered;
Social.ONE never sells and/or rents out your personal data to third parties.
You expressly agree that if Social.ONE is legally obliged to make personal data available to third parties and/or if SocialONE can prevent fraud or damage by making personal data available to third parties, Social.ONE may also do so.
If your personal data is processed by Social.ONE, you have the right to view, change or have this data removed.
You can also withdraw your consent to the use of your data for the aforementioned purposes. You can contact Social.ONE for this via the e-mail address: [email protected]
Social.ONE draws your attention to the fact that changing or having your personal data removed may restrict your use of the Website and limit the products and services offered to you. Changing or deleting your personal data does not affect the underlying agreement with Social.ONE, which will remain unchanged for the agreed duration.
Much attention and care has been given to the content of this Website. Despite the constant care and attention that Social.ONE has paid to the composition of this Website, it is possible that the information published here is incomplete or incorrect. This information is not legally binding. If the information provided on the Website contains shortcomings or errors, we will make every effort to correct this as soon as possible.
We cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website or the information made available on or via the Website.